The project will be carried out by a research unit with experience in the implementation of projects on similar topics, as well as with scientific staff whose research interests and ongoing work focus on issues related to hydraulic engineering. The implementation of research includes three basic stages:
1. Development of a process and procedures for testing hydraulic cylinders
2. Development of documentation for an innovative research stand
3. Physical execution of the test stand
As a result of the implementation of the project and the development of innovative technology, the development potential will increase and our competitive position on the domestic market will be strengthened, in particular through:
1. Introducing a new technology for testing / verification of hydraulic products to the company’s operations, and consequently offering products of higher quality and reduced defectiveness on the market, characterized by innovation on a scale of min. domestic.
2. Gathering experience in conducting R&D works and testing cooperation with a research unit, which will enable the implementation of further research and development projects in the future, including, in conjunction with the planned development directions, also building one’s own technological and human resources.
3. Obtaining the know-how that will put us in the role of a precursor of a new approach to testing / verification of manufactured hydraulic components on the Polish market.
4. Productivity increase at the level of approx. 2% from the year of implementation.
5. Gaining the potential to enter a new sales market characterized by a dynamic development – automotive, and consequently expanding the group of potential recipients of products in the Hydromar offer.
Project value: PLN 179 357
Contribution of European Funds: PLN 152,453.45
Even the tried and tested can be improved, as Bucher Hydraulics demonstrates with its newly enhanced differential lock valves. The advances reflect current market demands for greater energy efficiency, higher wheel power and better vehicle control.
Bucher Hydraulics’ Smart PowerPack S (SPP S) is an intelligent electrified power unit. This PowerPack offers greater controls and efficiencies over traditionally gas-powered hydraulic systems.
Is the electrification of mobile machines just a passing phenomenon ? Sustainability and urbanization are two megatrends that will continue to promote mobile machines’ electrification and efficiency. Electrified mobile machines contribute to CO2 reduction.
Projekt dotyczy wsparcia przedsiębiorcy w zakresie zapewnienia płynności finansowej oraz wsparcia bieżącej działalności w związku z trudnościami finansowymi, które wystąpiły u przedsiębiorcy wskutek epidemii COVID-19. Pomoc finansowa udzielana na podstawie programu nr SA.57015 (2020/N)