Pressure Unloading Valve series DWPB-4N
Flow rate [L/min]
Series DWPB-4N… cartridges are size 4, two stage, high performance pressure-unloading valves with an 3/4-16 UNF mounting thread. They consist of a spool-type main stage and a leak-free, ball-type pilot stage. Unloading valves are used wherever a pump has to be disconnected from and re-connected to a pressure circuit. For this purpose, either the ‘Off’ pressure or the ‘On’ pressure of the cartridge can be set. When the ‘Off’ pressure is set, the ‘On’ point will depend on the selected percentage on-off differential, or the other way round. To disconnect the pump, the cartridge responds to rising pressures at ports 4 and 1 by opening the connection from 4→3. This connection is then kept open until the selected percentage on-off differential is reached (falling pressure at port 1) and the connection 4→3 closes again (the ‘On’ point).
- Compact construction for cavity type AN – 3/4-16 UNF
- External pilot drain
- On-off differential independent of tank line pressure
- Choice of 5 on-off differentials
- 3 pressure ranges available
- With integral pressure-relief function
- Available with hand-knob
- All exposed parts with zinc-nickel plating
- Can be fitted in a line-mounting body
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.