Electrification of traditionally gas-powered hydraulic systems allows for greater controls and efficiencies than ever before. With Bucher’s Smart PowerPack S, operators are able to control a wide range of hydraulic systems with greater precision, significant noise reduction and zero emissions. These systems allow users live feedback of system conditions as well as system maintenance and diagnostics.
- Zero emissions
- Significant noise reduction
- Cross-functional → utilize one PowerPack for multiple applications
- No power decline when multiple actions are performed simultaneously
- Improved durability over a traditional hydraulic system
Features and Benefits:
- Quiet operation/low noise
- Cross-functional – utilize one PowerPack for multiple applications
- Intelligent all-in-one hydraulic and electronics connection with application auto-recognition
- Easy to read system information (performance/errors)
- IOT system allows for continuous monitoring of system conditions
- Improved durability over traditional system
- Bluetooth connectivity with multiple handheld control options
- Dump trailers
- Dump beds
- Truck mounted cranes
- Maintenance (scissor lifts)
- Landscaping equipment
Even the tried and tested can be improved, as Bucher Hydraulics demonstrates with its newly enhanced differential lock valves. The advances reflect current market demands for greater energy efficiency, higher wheel power and better vehicle control.
Bucher Hydraulics’ Smart PowerPack S (SPP S) is an intelligent electrified power unit. This PowerPack offers greater controls and efficiencies over traditionally gas-powered hydraulic systems.
Is the electrification of mobile machines just a passing phenomenon ? Sustainability and urbanization are two megatrends that will continue to promote mobile machines’ electrification and efficiency. Electrified mobile machines contribute to CO2 reduction.
Projekt dotyczy wsparcia przedsiębiorcy w zakresie zapewnienia płynności finansowej oraz wsparcia bieżącej działalności w związku z trudnościami finansowymi, które wystąpiły u przedsiębiorcy wskutek epidemii COVID-19. Pomoc finansowa udzielana na podstawie programu nr SA.57015 (2020/N)