Two-speed hand pumps high pressure Series PDSA
40 + 3
700 bar hydraulic hand pumps. High pressure hydraulic hand pumps produced in light aluminum alloy of aeronautical derivation to reduce as much as possible the weight. Maximum operating pressure 700 bar. Double stage with 40 cc capacity at the first stage for rapid approach and 3 cc at the second stage. Recommended pump type at two speed with the use of high capacity hydraulic cylinders, with long strokes for maximum speed during operations. Equipped with an ergonomic bypass hand wheel in techno polymer for controlled pressure relief, with integrated pressure gauge connection that allows direct mounting of the measuring instrument with 45 ° inclination for a correct reading and lever locking system for easy and better portability. Oil filler cap with integrated breather. Sturdy feet with holes for attachment to machinery or structures.
Pressure safety valve integrated in the pump body for maximum operator safety.
- PDSA Series are handy and easy-to-use pumps with high oil flow rates to operate a wide range of hydraulic cylinders or tools.
- Two-speed pumps to guarantee a high flow rate at low pressure during load approach operations which as a consequence makes the operator’s work easier.
- Lightweight and compact with aluminum. Maximum working pressure 700 bar.
- Strong and functional pumps that require minimum maintenance.
- Equipped with an internal safety valve calibrated to maximum operating pressure.
- A pressure gauge can be mounted directly on the pump.
- Equipped with 1 liter tank in the compact version, with a 1,8 liters tank in the most used version and a 4 – 8 and 9 liters tank in the bigger version.
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.