Top side bolt tensioners Series TTS
The TTS series is the standard range of top side bolt tensioners designed and produced by FPT – Fluid Power Technology. It is designed to adapt to the main types of flanges: ANSI B16.5 – ANSI B16.47 – BS3293 – AWWA – MSS-SP44 – API-6A – API-17D – UNI EN 1092-1, including Norsok flanges, Vector, Slip on, Weld Neck and many others. It is characterized by high forces and reduced dimensions, in fact it has the optimal combination between the developed force and the extremely small dimensions.
The extremely compact dimensions and low weight make this range the most versatile available, suitable for applications where installation spaces are reduced to a minimum. Furthermore the light weight facilitates the maneuvers.
The range consists of 6 hydraulic load cells that the operator can combine with a wide range of kits both for imperial and metric threads, thus obtaining a total coverage from 3/4 “to 4” and from M20 to M100. For maximum flexibility.
- The Tensioners TTS Series are designed to suit most flanges type: ANSI B16.5 – ANSI B16.47 – B.S.3293 – AWWA – MSS-SP44 – API-6A – API-17D – UNI EN 1092-1
- Powerful and extra compact. Great ratio between developed force and tools dimensions.
- Dimensions and weight make the difference. TTS Series is extremely compact and light weight to be suitable for the most tensioning operations.
- Maximum flexibility. With only 6 hydraulic cells the operator can cover an extended range of Imperial or Metric thread sizes from 3/4” to 4” and from M20 to M100.
- 15 mm stroke cover most of the tensioning application. If longer stoke are required the tensioning operation can be carry on by steps. TTS1 has 10 mm stroke.
- Safety is a must. All size have the Anti Over Stroke Mechanisme.
- All model are equipped with 2 quick couplers male and female for serial hydraulic connection between tensioners.
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.