Throttle and Shut-off Cartridge Valve series MDP-10
Flow rate [L/min]
Series MDPAA… throttle/shut-off valves are size 10, high performance screw-in cartridges with an M18x1.5 mounting thread. With this semi-cartridge design, the valve seat is formed by the bottom part of the stepped cavity. In series MDPCA…, however, the semi-cartridge is fitted in a cartridge body with an M24x1.5 mounting thread, and the valve seat is part of the cartridge body. Due to the conical seat design, the cartridges are leak-free in both directions (A to B/ B to A) in the closed position (drain valve function). Both flow directions are also possible when functioning as a throttle cartridge. Pressure (the pump) should preferably be connected to port A. The flow is set, or the valve is shut, by means of an adjusting screw or a hand-knob
- Throttle and shut-off function in both directions
- Compact design for cavity types CA or DC to Bucher standards
- Leak-free shut-off function
- For space-saving direct mounting in manifold blocks or housings
- Available with adjusting screw or hand-knob
- All exposed parts with zinc-nickel plating
- Can be fitted in a line-mounting body
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.