Split flow hydraulic pumps for synchronous lifting series FPT SPLIT FLOW
Configure your split flow hydraulic pump for synchronous lifting, using the FPT configurator to create the most suitable version for your applications. You can compose your customized model here by choosing the type of pump and motor with the relative flow rate. Different types of tanks up to 60 liters. Select the valve for manual or electric operation, for both single acting and double acting cylinders. A wide range of accessories is also available. Split flow hydraulic pumps.
Split flow hydraulic pumps for synchronous lifting. In lifting applications with multiple points at 2 – 4 – 6 or 8 lifting points the synchronous hydraulic power units for lifts are the ideal solution as they allow lifting with an unbalanced load and ensure that the load is evenly distributed between the lifting points. The main feature of the split flow hydraulic unit is that it has a piston pump with independent delivery, ideal for carrying out lifting operations where a high leveling precision of the load is required.
- Split Flow power units allow to perform synchronous lifting and lowering operations of irregular and unbalanced loads.
- Can handle 2 or 4 single or double effect cylinders.
- Piston pump with independent outputs ideal for carrying out lifting operations where high accuracy load leveling is required.
- ± 3% accuracy on the nominal stroke when lifting with of single-acting cylinders and during lifting and lowering with double-acting cylinders.
- Available manual or electric valves with related control pendant and counter-balance valves for load control during descent.
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.