Solenoid Operated Spool Valve WEDEU - NG10
Flow rate [L/min]
Series WEDEU …–10 solenoid operated spool valves are direct acting units that provide smooth, shock–free acceleration, deceleration and reversal of hydraulic cylinders and motors. The design incorporates low–cost ramp controls that are entirely hydraulic in operation. The principal components of the valve are a cast body, a control spool with centering springs, and wet armature solenoids with high–pressure core tubes and slip–on coils (DC only)
- 315 bar, 100 l/min
- Switching time is steplessly variable
from outside the valve
- Full adjustment range is 150 … 1500 ms
- Special opening geometry, high switching performance
- High flow rates
- Good ∆p–Q values: no narrowing of flow paths in energised position
- Slip–on coils: coils can be changed without opening the hydraulic envelope
- Pressures to 315 bar in P, A and B
- Mounting interface to ISO 4401 /CETOP R35H size 5, NFPA D05, DIN 24 340 A10
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.