Solenoid Directional Valve with ATEX EExd-WEV - NG10
Flow rate [L/min]
Series EEXD-WEV…-10 high performance spool valves are two-stage units which use the follower spool principle. The main valve components are a steel body, a springcentered follower spool assembly and wet armature solenoids with pressure-tight core tube and a slip-on coil which is certified for use in explosion-hazard areas. The coil slips over the core tube and is retained by a knurled nut. The solenoid housing is made of cast iron with spray painted finish. The solenoid housing is threaded M20 x 1,5 for a cable entry gland. The cable entry gland (which also must be certified to IEC/EN 60079-1) is not supplied with the valve and, if required, must be ordered as a separate item: Cable entry gland type AGRO 1820. 16.26 M20 x 1,5 (for cable ø11…13)
- Slip-on coil design, coils can be changed without opening hydraulic envelope
- With manual override
- Interface to ISO 4401-05-04
- To EN 60079-0, EN 60079-1, EN 60079-31
- For equipment in Category 2
- gas: II 2 G Ex d IIC T6, T4 Gb
- dust: II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T85 °C, T130° C Db
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.