Solenoid Cartridge Valve series WS22GNDS
Flow rate [L/min]
These 2/2 solenoid-operated directional valves with monitored operating positions are size 10, two stage, high performance screw-in cartridges with an M24x1.5 mounting thread. The main and pilot stages are both designed on the poppet/seat principle, and they are therefore virtually leakfree in both directions of flow (bidirectional seat-valve shutoff). The safe operating position is always the closed valve position. To ensure that electrical line interruptions of any kind do not result in unsafe conditions, the sensor’s switching output is always at High when it is closed. These screwin cartridges are predominantly used in certain mobile and industrial applications where leak-tight shut-off functions are crucially important. Examples are where loads, tensions, or clamping forces must be held without leakage. All external parts of the cartridge are zinc-nickel plated according to DIN EN ISO 19 598 and are thus suitable for use in the harshest operating environments
- With integral electronic monitoring of operating position
- With bidirectional seat-valve shut-off
- No external pilot drain required
- All exposed parts with zinc-nickel plating
- High pressure wet-armature solenoids
- The slipon coil can be rotated and replaced without opening the hydraulic envelope or removing the electronics
- Various plug-connector systems and voltages are available
- Can be fitted in a line-mounting body
- Can be fitted in sandwich bodies
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.