Solenoid Cartridge Valve series WS22G.D / O.D
Flow rate [L/min]
These 2/2 solenoid-operated directional valves are size 10, two stage, high performance screw-in cartridges with an M24x1.5 mounting thread. The main and pilot stages are both designed on the poppet/seat principle, and they are therefore virtually leak-free in both directions of flow (bidirectional seat-valve shut-off). “De-energised closed” and “de-energised open” functions are available. These screw-in cartridges are predominantly used in certain mobile and industrial applications where leak-tight shut-off functions are crucially important. Examples are where loads, tensions, or clamping forces must be held without leakage. All external parts of the cartridge are zinc-nickel plated according to DIN EN ISO 19 598 and are thus suitable for use in the harshest operating environments.
- With bidirectional seat-valve shut-off
- No external pilot drain required
- High flow rates
- With return spring for main spool (on request)
- All exposed parts with zinc-nickel plating
- High pressure wet-armature solenoids
- The slip-on coil can be rotated, and it can be replaced without opening the hydraulic envelope
- Various plug-connector systems and voltages are available
- Can be fitted in a line-mounting body
- Can be fitted in sandwich bodies
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.