Single-acting cylinders with spring return Series CRM
Pushing force [tony]
Single acting cylinders with spring return hydraulic cylinder in high pressure. Pushing force from 5 to 100 tons with a stroke range from 25 mm to 360 mm. Extremely versatile hydraulic cylinders, suitable for diversified uses, for general purpose suitable for lifting and pushing operations. Operating pressure 700 bar.
Guide surfaces are sized to guarantee optimal performance in absorbing the offset load and the end stroke ring increases safety for the operator by avoiding the extra stroke of the piston.
Hydraulic jacks equipped with high strength gaskets for maximum durability up to 60° C, upon request it is possible to equip the cylinder with gaskets resistant to high temperatures up to 200° C. Furthermore, the presence of the wiper prevents contamination from impurities present in the environment of use.
- Single-acting cylinders with spring return for various utilizations, general purpose, extremely versatile and suitable for diverse fields of applications.
- Hydraulic cylinders with spring return, 700 bar.
- The guide ring and stop ring not only guarantees maximum operator safety, preventing plunger over-stroke, but also outstanding eccentric load absorption.
- The wiper reduces contamination between ring and rod.
- High-strength removable head.
- Drilled and threaded base for additional attachments.
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.