Rapid Traverse Pressure-Control Cartridge Valve
Flow rate [L/min]
The series EGP unit is a differential valve with an M40 x 2 thread for direct mounting on cylinders. It is a compact cartridge valve for creating regenerative circuits. Rapid-traverse valves enable a differential cylinder to be out-stroked rapidly. They do this by connecting the rod end of the cylinder to the full-bore end. The following functions are performed in the application: holding at standstill (default position), rapid-traverse, work speed, and return stroke (see Section 4, Function). When a defined working pressure is exceeded, the rapid-traverse valve closes the connection between the rod and full-bore ends of the cylinder and the whole effective area then produces the full force.
- Compact cartridge valve for creating regenerative circuits right at the cylinder
- Switching and functionality both highly reliable
- No external signal required – switches automatically
- Hold at standstill, rapid traverse, work speed, and return stroke → 4 functions in one cartridge
- With integral check valve (A → B seat tightly)
- Low headloss
- Can be used in many different areas (mobile hydraulics, industrial applications, etc.)
- Cartridge body burnished
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.