Pumps for torque wrenches electric and pneumatic ATEX series FPH-HTW
FPT – Fluid Power Technology designs and manufactures products and equipment for the bolting sector including a wide range of hydraulic pumps for operating hydraulic torque wrenches, with electric and pneumatic motors suitable for all customer bolting and torquing needs. The hydraulic pumps can be made in three versions: compact, standard and with high flow. In the standard version they are equipped with a 10 liter tank and have a single phase 230V electric motor – three phase 400V or air motor. It is also possible to produce 110V control units. And they can be equipped with various accessories like the Q block for the use of 4 hydraulic torque wrenches at the same time, the heat exchanger – cooler or the automatic cycle to be able to carry on tightening or loosening operations automatically. They can be equipped with level indicators to allow the operator to monitor the oil; the transport cage to ensures greater protection and ease transport. They are the ideal hydraulic pump for maximum durability, extremely robust and suitable for environments with intensive use. In addition, it is possible to fit custom amde carter and additional protections for maximum protection.
- The hydraulic pump is available in electric or pneumatic version, with different 2-Stage delivery.
- The transport cage guarantee all around protection and easy handling.
- This torque wrenches pumps are available with different accessories: the heater exchanger, the quad block, the automatic cycle, quick couplers and twin hoses.
- This pump model can moreover be totally personalized:
– Pumps for hydraulic torque wrenches ATEX version
– hour counter
– different cages
– multiple switches
– different tanks
– different tension and frequency
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.