Proportional Directional Valves series LVS18 / LVS22
Flow rate [L/min]
This range of proportional valves is used to provide load-independent speed control of motors and cylinders. The LVS18 and LVS22 are operating according to the flow sharing principle. Also available with rapid-traverse and floading function.
- Safe volumetric flow control by flow sharing principle, prevents the functional hold-up caused by undersupply.
- Load-independent flow control, even with parallel operation of several acuators
- Load feedback
- Actuator sections with individual pressure compensators
- Secondary pressure relief valves
- LS pressure relief for the whole control block
- With rapid-traverse and floating position
- Energy saving by low pressure drop
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.