Proportional Directional Valves series LCV
Flow rate [L/min]
Series LCV proportional directional control valves have been developed for use in tractors and similar applications. The high level of integrated functionality combined with the ability to parametrize the valve characteristics provide the basis for enhanced system solutions. The outstanding dynamics and stiffness of the valve’s stepper-motor operation ensure first-rate control of the actuators. Flexibility within the sections themselves, and supplementary functions in bolt-on plates, open the door to optimized solutions. The fully automated high-volume production guarantees extremely high quality at very attractive terms. Achieve maximum productivity with reduced energy consumption.
- Upstream and downstream compensators
- With integral seat valves
- With integral float position
- Mechanical operation
- Operation by stepper motor via CAN bus, 12 V / 24 V
- No pilot-oil circuit needed
- Stable, hysteresis-free spool position
- Opening points set (plug and play)
- Maximum flow rate can be parametrized
- Hitch valve can be integrated
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.