Proportional Directional Valves series L.8S
Flow rate [L/min]
The L.8S valve series covers an actuator flow rate of up to 90 l/min and was developed for mobile applications. The valves are particularly characterized by their robust design and small external dimensions, and they offer a wide variety of additional functions that can be integrated. The L.8S is a flexible modular system whose elements can be combined to form a valve block that complies fully with the requirements of the application. The valve blocks can be configured for fixed-displacement or load-sensing pump systems as well as for systems that can switch between either type of supply.
- Types of operation: hand lever, cable control, direct-operated solenoid, hydraulic , two-stage electrohydraulic, stepper motor operation for every type of system
- Load-sensing valve
- Upstream pressure compensator with a wide range of options
- Can be used in all pump systems
- Freely configurable, modular, flexible and compact building-block system for numerous applications
- Option: extended functions can be integrated
- Load-independent flow control, even with parallel operation of several actuators
- With no-drop-before-lift function
- Integral 3-way pressure control
- Low pressure losses thanks to the valve design and the low block ∆p from 5 bar
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.