Proportional Directional Valve PDFC
Flow rate [L/min]
Series PDFC10… proportional directional valves are direct acting screwin cartridges with a sliding spool design and a 7/814 UNF mounting thread. In the neutral position, port 3 is closed and depending on the spool type, ports 2 and 4 are connected to tank (1) (spool configuration M) or ports 1, 2 and 4 are all blocked (spool configuration L). The version with the M spool is used in motor control circuits where freewheeling in the neutral position is required. The L configuration is the version to use for cylinder applications. These cartridges are particularly suitable for precise and controlled lifting and lowering movements and can also be used for reliable operation in mobile and industrial applications. Best controllability is achieved when using the valve with a bypass pressure compensator to control pressure drop through the valve. Using the valve without pressure compensator is not recommended because higher pressure drops cause the flow to be more restricted (see performance graph). The proportional directional valves is optionally equipped with a manual override which is detented in the neutral position
- Compact construction for cavity type C1040 – 7/8-14 UNF
- Operated by a proportional high pressure wet-armature solenoid
- Minimum current threshold/ dead band (position b) is factory set for better consistency
- Manual over-ride optionally available, detented in neutral position
- Excellent reproducibility and repeatability, and low hysteresis
- All exposed parts with zinc-nickel plating
- The slip-on coil can be rotated, and it can be replaced without opening the hydraulic envelope
- Various plug-connector systems and voltages are available
- Can be fitted in a line-mounting body
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.