Monoblock Directional Valves series HDM11S3PQ
Flow rate [L/min]
Series HDM directional control valves feature compact, cast monoblock bodies and have high operating pressure ratings.
Available in 9 different sizes, the large range of spools, spool operators, levers and auxiliary shock/anti-cavitation valves make the HDM series especially suitable for use in medium-complexity circuits. They are also very suitable for straight-forward applications in which a particularly small overall size is required.
The HDM series is available in the following versions: open centre, parallel/series, closed centre and carry-over.
A further notable feature is the very low level of internal spool leakage.
- Low weight, small dimensions
- Operating pressure up to 350 bar
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Elimination of potential leakage between sections
- Easy maintenance
- Fluid temperature: from -20 to + 80°C
- Viscosity operating range: from 15 to 75 mm²/s (cSt)
- Max contamination level : 21/19/16 – ISO 4406:1999 (NAS 1638 class 10)
- Max contamination level for electro-hydraulic applications: 20/18/15 – ISO 4406:1999 (NAS 1638 class 9)
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.