Load-Control Valves for Winches LCW-20
Flow rate [L/min]
Hydraulic winch drives are used to lift and lower loads. The Load-Control Valves for Winches, series LCW, are ideally suited for oscillation-prone applications, they include, for example, main and auxiliary winches of mobile cranes and are distinguished by their extremely good responsiveness. Damped control of the valve ensures vibration-free operation. Other advantages are in particular the reduced pilot pressure and the integrated pilot pressure bypass valve. Thanks to different options, the series can be extended and adapted to the requirements of the system. The load-control valve for winches is factory-set with the customer-specific system parameters, thus no adjustments have to be done by the customer (plug and run solution). The LCW has a very compact design and can be mounted directly on the winch drive.
- Energy-efficient and vibration-free lowering of loads
- Up to 40% lower pressure losses compared with commercially available valves
- Integrated pilot pressure bypass valve for a smooth start without pressure peaks
- Reduced pilot pressure
- Responsive characteristics over the entire speed range
- Guaranteed closing force for the load-control assembly (reliable shut-off even with a broken spring)
- Simple optimization possibilities during acceptance test thanks to modular design
- Symmetrical system (A port at top)
- Satisfies exacting demands on corrosion protection thanks to zinc-nickel coating
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.