Leak-Free Load-Control Cartridge Valve series BBV-C
Flow rate [L/min]
Leak-Free load-control valves in this series prevent hydraulic actuators from running ahead of the available oil supply. In one valve, they combine the functions of loadholding, safety and pipe-rupture protection. These hydraulic load-control cartridge valves from the series BBV 6 C-… are size 6, pilot operated, high performance screw-in cartridges with an M42x1.5 mounting thread. They are ideally suited for use in high-pressure applications up to 420 bar (6000 psi). Thanks to the various pilot control variants, the cartridge can be optimally adapted to the system requirements
- Compact design for cavity type according to Bucher standard – M42x1.5
- Two-stage load-control valve and bypass check valve are functionally combined in one coaxial valve assembly
- Leak-free load holding
- The load pressure has very little influence on the pilot pressure required → area ratio 1:66
- Guaranteed closing force for the load-control assembly → reliable shut-off even with a broken spring
- Thanks to the various pilot control styles, the valve can always be adapted to the system requirements
- Hardened, ground and lapped seat valve components ensure permanent leaktightness and long service life
- All external parts with zinc-nickel coating according to DIN EN ISO 19598
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.