Internal Gear Pumps QXV
Pumps Low-viscosity fluids
The QXV series has been developed for use with low-viscosity fluids. QXV pumps have proven particularly successful in applications for pumping kerosene, automotive fuels, paraffin, brake fluids and many other low-viscosity fluids. When required, a multi-stage pressure build-up can be employed to achieve high pressures of up to 250 bar with a viscosity close to 1 mm2/s, and with high efficiencies at the same time.
- For open circuits up to 250 bar max. working pressure
- For low-viscosity fluids from 0.8 mm2/s to 10 mm2/s
- High temperatures up to 160 °C are possible
- Available in EX-proof versions EX II 3 G T3 and T4
- Can be used with variable-speed drives
- Test equipment for fuel regulators and commercial aircraft
- Test benches for diesel injectors
- Fuel pumps for gas turbines
- Welding systems
- Lubricating oil supply for precision spindle bearings
- Steel works
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.