- Hydraulic test pumps and test rigs, it uses water or a mixture of water and glycol as the process fluid.
- The use of this type of liquid as well as being dictated by the need not to contaminate the product being tested, represents a choice with low environmental and economic impact.
- In addition to the tank, there is an air-water pressure multiplier, the valves and the electrical panel with PLC and interface display in the structure.
- Possibility to perform tests automatically and remotely, thus offering a high level of safety for the operator.
- Possibility of being able to create completely customized hydraulic power units according to the customer’s testing specifications.
- Hydraulic test pumps, test rig
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.