Hydraulic test pumps, test rig FPT TEST
Hydraulic test pumps and test rig for testing and pressing tests use water or a mixture of water and glycol as the process fluid. The use of this type of liquids as well as being dictated by the need not to contaminate the product being tested, such as heat exchangers, big valves or pressure vessels of various types, represents a choice with low environmental impact .
The pressing tests foresee a pre-filling of the equipment to be tested using the water network or a high flow pump, which is connected to the high pressure hydraulic power unit and the test is carried out according to the procedure foreseen by the testing procedure which is drawn up by the manufacturer himself.
The hydraulic test pump consists of a wheeled unit on which a double compartment tank has been housed so as to allow the use and management of two different fluids (water or water and glycol). Each of them has a capacity of 40 useful liters, thus allowing the testing under pressure of large details, given that the volume that will be used will be that necessary to compensate for the compressibility of the fluid present in the product under test. In addition to the tank, there is an air-water pressure multiplier, the valves and the electrical panel with PLC and interface display in the structure.
- Hydraulic test pumps and test rigs, it uses water or a mixture of water and glycol as the process fluid.
- The use of this type of liquid as well as being dictated by the need not to contaminate the product being tested, represents a choice with low environmental and economic impact.
- In addition to the tank, there is an air-water pressure multiplier, the valves and the electrical panel with PLC and interface display in the structure.
- Possibility to perform tests automatically and remotely, thus offering a high level of safety for the operator.
- Possibility of being able to create completely customized hydraulic power units according to the customer’s testing specifications.
- Hydraulic test pumps, test rig
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.