- Connections of drains will add significant life to the shaft seals. This is highly recommended.
2,000 psi maximum is recommended for severe duty applications, such as operating at maximum torque at high cycle rates for extended periods. Please consult factory for test applications beyond 2,000 psi. 3,000 psi can be used on intermittent shockless actuations.
- Design considerations should be made to limit the axial and radial loading applied to the actuator. Contact factory if axial and/or radial loading must be applied to the actuator. Unapproved axial and/or radial loading will void the actuator’s warranty.
- External stops must be used to limit shaft rotation for most applications. Using the actuators internal components as rotational stops will cause damage and void the actuators warranty.
- It is critical that the hydraulic system have pressure relief located in close proximity to the actuator to prevent pressure spikes from damaging the actuator. Micromatic offers Cross Port Relief (CPR) manifolds that can be used with the actuator if the customer’s hydraulic system does not have pressure relief (contact factory for details). Hydraulic pressure spikes will rapidly cause damage and void the actuator’s warranty.
- It is recommended the hydraulic fluid be filtered to 5 microns or less (maximum of 10 microns).
Ask about the product
En – Krótki tekst zachęcający do kontaktu amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua.