Hollow, single-acting cylinders with spring return Series CRM-FO
Pushing force [tonnes]
Single acting spring return Hollow hydraulic cylinders in high pressure. Pushing force from 10 to 100 tons with a stroke range from 50 mm to 160 mm. Cylinders for tensioning operations, maintenance and testing . Operating pressure 700 bar.
Guide surfaces are sized to guarantee optimal performance in absorbing the offset load and the end stroke ring increases safety for the operator by avoiding the extra stroke of the piston.
Hydraulic jacks equipped with high strength gaskets for maximum durability up to 60° C, upon request it is possible to equip the cylinder with gaskets resistant to high temperatures up to 200° C. Furthermore, the presence of the wiper prevents contamination from impurities present in the environment of use.
- Hollow, single-acting cylinders with spring return
- CRM-FO Series are hollow plunger cylinders, designed for cable tensioning operations, tensioning bars, tensioning dywidag bar, macalloy bar, used as hydraulic extractor
- Hydraulic cylinders with spring return, max pressure 700 bar
- The stop ring not only guarantees maximum operator safety, preventing plunger over-stroke, but also outstanding eccentric load absorption.
- The wiper reduces contamination between ring and rod.
- Hollow, high-strength, splined removable head.
- Base with threaded holes to fasten the cylinder in any position
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.