Hollow cylinders with oil return Series CRI-FO
Pushing force [tony]
Double acting oil return hollow plunger hydraulic cylinders in high pressure. Pushing force from 30 to 150 tons with a stroke range from 50 mm to 260 mm. Designed for cable tensioning operations, tensioning bars, assembly or disassembly. Operating pressure 700 bar.
Guide surfaces are sized to guarantee optimal performance in absorbing the offset load and the end stroke ring increases safety for the operator by avoiding the extra stroke of the piston.
Hydraulic jacks equipped with high strength gaskets for maximum durability up to 60° C, upon request it is possible to equip the cylinder with gaskets resistant to high temperatures up to 200° C. Furthermore, the presence of the wiper prevents contamination from impurities present in the environment of use.
- CRI-FO Series are cylinders with a hollow center. Designed for cable tensioning operations, positioning bars in tensile structures, pulley assembly and disassembly, hoisting, and cable and tie rod pulling tests. Tensioning bars, dywidag, macalloy.
- With the oil return system strokes can be longer than in cylinders with a spring return. Thanks to the oil return system, return times are shorter and under all operating conditions.
- With the threaded body cylinder positioning is easier, more accurate and safer.
- The stop ring not only guarantees maximum operator safety, preventing plunger over-stroke, but also outstanding eccentric load absorption.
- Hollow, high-strength, splined removable head.
- The wiper reduces contamination between ring and rod.
- Models weighing more than 20 kg are equipped with a handle or lifting eyebolts to make them easier to carry.
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.