Gasoline-driven hydraulic pumps series FPH-MS
Gasoline hydraulic pump with internal combustion engine, model FPH-MS are the ideal solution for all applications where it is not possible to connect to the electricity or air line. They are equipped with a 4 stroke petrol engine. They have the possibility of mounting manual, electric or pneumatic 3 or 4 way valves for single or double acting actuation of cylinders and hydraulic equipment. They are equipped with a robust steel tank from 10 to 60 liters. The whole series is equipped with a protection cage that makes the transport easy and lifting and protects the control unit on construction sites. A wide range of accessories is available.
The combustion engine control units find application in the railway sector, in the stringing of electric lines and to operate in areas or construction sites without electricity or connection to compressed air.
- The Series FPH-MS Series is a 700 bar high pressure gasoline hydraulic pump. Ideal for field applications, where it is essential to have energy independence. The whole series is equipped with a protection cage that simplifies transport and lifting and protects the control unit on construction sites.
- Equipped with 4-stroke motor.
- Various sizes of reservoirs, from 5 to 40 litres, for use with a wide range of equipment and cylinders.
- 3 or 4-way manual, electric or pneumatic valves can also be mounted.
- Reduced maintenance. Designed to last.
- Hydraulic pumps are always supplied without couplers.
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.