External gear motor APM212/APMR212 Bucher
Effective displacement [cm³/rev]
8.4 - 26.2
Speed max. [rpm]
The essential components of series APM212 external gear motors are an aluminium alloy body and two gearwheels supported by plain bearings.
The front flange can be the SAE standard, or the British or German OEM patterns.
Particular attention has been focussed on the design of the shaft seal, which is often affected by back-pressures
- High overall efficiency thanks to optimised hydraulic compensation
- Optimum quality/price ratio
- Customised models can be built for specific applications
- Low maintenance requirements, even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Various components and accessories are available for radial/axial loads, integral anti-cavitation valve, etc.
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.