Directional Valves series HDS21
Flow rate [L/min]
Series HDS directional control valves represents a flexible unit construction, the elements of which may be combined into one valve unit as required.
They are available in 9 different sizes, and with parallel, serial, serial/parallel, Load Sensing and Flow Sharing circuitry. In addition, the range includes inlet and intermediate flow control sections with either manual or electro-proportional operators. Where accurate control of speed and actuator position is needed, the valves satisfy the most complex hydraulic circuit requirements.
- Wide choice of hydraulic circuitry and maximum flexibility
- Electrical and mechanical operators can be combined in the same valve
- Spools can be customised with differing metering ranges
- By-pass solenoid valve and manual safety control in order to prevent unauthorised movement of actuators
- Wide range of valve sections with flow control and priority flow control
- Fluid temperature: from -20 to +80 °C
- Viscosity operating range: 15 – 75 mm²/s (cSt)
- Max contamination level: 21/19/16 – ISO 4406:1999 (NAS 1638 class 10)
- Max contamination level for electro-hydraulic applications: 20/18/15 – ISO 4406:1999 (NAS 1638 class 9)
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.