Counterbalance Valve series CBPP-10… / CBPP-20M…
Flow rate [L/min]
The Counterbalance Valve model series CBPP… is a differential area, direct acting, screw in cartridge style, nonvented, poppet type, adjustable, pilot assisted, hydraulic counterbalance valve with thread 7/8-14 UNF (CBPP-10…) or 20×1.5mm (CBPP-20M…) are size SAE 10 / NG 8. This valve controls a moving load, preventing it from running ahead of the pump. Locking the load in any position, it also provides static overload and thermal expansion protection. This valve is a modulating device that allows free flow from port 2 to port 1, then blocks reverse flow until a pilot pressure inversely proportional to the load pressure is sensed at port 3 modulating flow from port 1 to port 2. Back pressure at port 2 adds to the spring setting (pilot ratio +1) x back pressure.
- Leak free and smooth-running pressure adjustment
- Adjustment screw can not be backed out of the valve
- Overset protection spring can not go solid
- Hardened precision fitted piston & poppet provide reliable, long life
- A unibody adapter cage construction provides very reliable operation
- Low hysteresis – pilot piston not sealed towards the spring chamber
- Can be fitted in a line-mounting body
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.