Cartridge Spool Valve WKP42ALA
Flow rate [L/min]
These direct acting 4/2 solenoid operated spool valves, series WKP42ALA1…, are size 1, pressure balanced screw-in cartridges with a 3/4-16 UNF mounting thread. They are designed on the proven sliding-spool principle. These solenoid operated spool valves are fitted with a low-watt coil (nominal power consumption 8 W). The straightforward design delivers an outstanding price/performance ratio. These 4/2 solenoid operated spool valves are primarily used in mobile and industrial applications as pilot valves for controlling the travel direction of actuators such as hydraulic motors and cylinders
- Can be used as a high-pressure pilot valve
- “Low-Watt” model (8W)
- Compact construction for cavity type AN – 3/4-16 UNF
- All exposed parts with zinc-nickel plating
- High pressure wet-armature solenoids
- The slip-on coil can be rotated, and it can be replaced without opening the hydraulic envelope
- Various plug-connector systems and voltages are available
- With manual override
- Can be fitted in a line-mounting body
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.