Cartridge Spool Valve WKP32G / ONA
Flow rate [L/min]
These direct acting 3/2 solenoid operated spool valves, series WKP32GNA3…/WKP32ONA3…, are size 3, pressure balanced screw-in cartridges with a 3/4-16 UNF mounting thread. They are designed on the proven sliding-spool principle. “De-energised closed” and “de-energised open” functions are available. The straightforward design delivers an outstanding price/performance ratio. These 3/2 solenoid operated spool valves are primarily used in mobile and industrial applications as pilot valves for controlling the travel direction of actuators such as hydraulic motors and cylinders. All external parts of the cartridge are zinc-nickel plated according to DIN EN ISO 19 598 and are thus suitable for use in the harshest operating environments
- Can be used as a high-pressure pilot valve
- Compact construction for cavity type AM – 3/4-16 UNF
- All exposed parts with zinc-nickel plating
- High pressure wet-armature solenoids
- The slip-on coil can be rotated, and it can be replaced without opening the hydraulic envelope
- Various plug-connector systems and voltages are available
- With manual override
- Can be fitted in a line-mounting body
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.