Cartridge Spool Valve WK43G/WK43D
Flow rate [L/min]
These direct acting 4/3 solenoid operated spool valves, series WK43D…/WK43G…, are size 5, pressure balanced screw-in cartridges with a 3/4-16 UNF mounting thread. They are designed on the proven sliding-spool principle. These 4/3 spool valves equipped with solenoid operated spools and are available with 17W or 27/25 W coils. The straightforward design delivers an outstanding price/performance ratio and good Δp values. These 4/3 solenoid operated spool valves are used in mobile and industrial applications as pilot valves for controlling the travel direction of actuators such as hydraulic motors and cylinders
- Compact construction for cavity type AN – 3/4-16 UNF
- Low headloss
- Choice of nominal power rating – 17 W or 27 / 25 W
- All exposed parts with zinc-nickel plating
- High pressure wet-armature solenoids
- The slip-on coil can be rotated, and it can be replaced without opening the hydraulic envelope
- Various plug-connector systems and voltages are available
- Can be fitted in a line-mounting body
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.