Cartridge Spool Valve WK22G/O
Flow rate [L/min]
These direct acting 2/2 solenoid operated spool valves, series WK22G…/ WK22O…, are size 5, pressure balanced screw-in cartridges with a 3/4-16 UNF mounting thread. They are designed on the proven sliding-spool principle. “De-energised closed” and “de-energised open” functions are available, each with a nominal power consumption of 17W or 27/25 W. The straightforward design delivers an outstanding price/performance ratio and good Δp values. These 2/2 solenoid operated spool valves are primarily used in mobile and industrial applications for controlling the travel direction of actuators such as hydraulic motors and cylinders
- Compact construction for cavity type AL – 3/4-16 UNF
- Optimised p values
- Choice of nominal power rating – 17 W or 27/25 W
- All exposed parts with zinc-nickel plating
- High pressure wet-armature solenoids
- The slip-on coil can be rotated, and it can be replaced without opening the hydraulic envelope
- Various plug-connector systems and voltages are available
- With manual override
- Can be fitted in a line-mounting body
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.