Cartridge Seat Valve series WS22G / O
Flow rate [L/min]
These two−stage 2/2 solenoid operated directional seat valves, series WS22G / WS22O, are size 16 high performance screw−in cartridges with an M42x2 mounting thread for cavity type EB, which conforms to ISO 7789. The main and pilot stages are both designed on the poppet/seat principle, and they are therefore virtually leak−free in both directions of flow (bidirectional seat−valve shut−off). De−energised closed” and de−energised open” functions are available. In addition, these solenoid operated seat valves can be supplied with a low−watt coil (nominal power consumption 8 W). The straightforward design delivers an outstanding price/performance ratio and good pressure/flow ratings. These screw−in cartridges are predominantly used in certain mobile and industrial applications where leak−tight shut− off functions are crucially important. Examples are where loads, tensions, or clamping forces must be held without leakage.
- With bidirectional seat−valve shut−off
- No external pilot drain required
- High flow values
- Low watt” model (8 W) is available
- High pressure wet−armature solenoids
- The slip−on coil can be rotated, and it can be replaced without opening the hydraulic envelope
- Various plug connections and voltages are available
- All external parts zinc plated, chromited (CrVI−free)
- Can be fitted in a line−mounting body
- Can be fitted in stack−mounting bodies
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.