Variable displacement axial piston pump W1 PWG
W1 14-20 series is a family of variable displacement axial piston pumps for use in closed circuits in cast iron.
The displacement is continuously variable by means of a tilting swash plate, and the oil flow direction is reversible.
The following range of controls is available:
- Manual lever with feed-back
- Hydraulic proportional without feed-back
- Hydraulic proportional with feed-back
- Electric two position (ON-OFF)
- Electric impulse
- Electric proportional with feed-back
- Electric proportional without feed-back
Three through drive options for auxiliary pump mounting and two options are available:
- Through drive – SAE “A” 9T – 16/32-DP
Peak operations must not excide 1% of every minute.
A simultaneus maximum pressure and maximum speed are not recommended.
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.