Internal gear pump QXEH
Highly dynamic variable-speed pump operation
The QXEH series has been specially developed for pumping duties in highly dynamic servo drives with a reversing function. Using the pinion-shaft technology, high pressures up to 280 bar are developed in a single stage. QXEH pumps are therefore particularly well suited for a wide range of applications in industrial hydraulics where there are high demands on power density, energy efficiency and machine productivity. At the same time, they ensure maximum operational reliability coupled with minimal flow- and pressure-pulsations even during operation with highly dynamic load cycles.
- Open circuits up to 280 bar max. working pressure
- Specially for highly dynamic drives with a reversing function
- Extremely low noise levels < 75 dB(A)
- Can be combined to make a double pump
- Can be used with almost all hydraulic fluids
- Can be used with fixed- and variable-speed drives
- Hydraulic presses
- Injection moulding machines
- Machine tools
- Waste compactors
- Lift/elevator drives
- Pressure diecasting machines
- Plastics-processing machines
- Hydraulic power units
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.