Hand pumps high pressure for water - H2O series PDSA
40 + 3
Hand pumps high pressure for water produced in light aluminum alloy of aeronautical derivation and stainless steel to reduce weight to a minimum. Maximum operating pressure 700 bar. Dual stage lever pump with 40 cc flow rate in the first stage for rapid approach and 3 cc in the second stage. Recommended pump type with the use of high capacity hydraulic cylinders, with long strokes for maximum speed during operations. For simple effect applications. Equipped with an ergonomic bypass handwheel in techno polymer for controlled pressure relief, with integrated pressure gauge connection that allows direct mounting of the measuring instrument with 45 ° inclination for a correct reading and lever locking system for easy and better portability . Oil filler cap with integrated breather. Sturdy feet with holes for attachment to machinery or structures.
Pressure limiting valve integrated in the pump body for maximum operator safety.
- PDSA Series are handy and easy-to-use pumps with high oil flow rates to operate a wide range of hydraulic cylinders or tools.
- Two-speed pumps to guarantee a high flow rate at low pressure during load approach operations which as a consequence makes the operator’s work easier.
- Lightweight and compact with aluminum. Maximum working pressure 700 bar.
- Strong and functional pumps that require minimum maintenance.
- Equipped with an internal safety valve calibrated to maximum operating pressure.
- A pressure gauge can be mounted directly on the pump.
- Equipped with 1 liter tank in the compact version, with a 1,8 liters tank in the most used version and a 4 – 8 and 9 liters tank in the bigger version.
Ask about the product
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products, their features and use.
Please use the CONTACT FORM below.